Our next meeting is this Thursday, August 15th from 7 - 9 PM at Quilt Trends!
- Seat Belt Cover Swap - Bring in a baggie of scraps to trade with another member to make this cute and quick project! Ann will pass out sewing instructions and a template to use for the swap. We are swapping fabric this meeting and the project is due in September.
- All Day Sew In - Signs up will begin for the All Day Sew in retreat on November 2. Kathy G and June will give us the details. Bring $5 to reserve your spot.
- Volunteer Opportunity - The James Stitching Sisters organization is moving their Sewing Center this weekend. They need help packing up all the fabric, sewing supplies and quilts in preparation for their move. More details will be provided at the meeting.
- Guild Planning - Let's take a few to discuss and ask questions about the National Modern Quilt Guild membership information. We would also like to discuss the future of our Guild, Leadership opportunities and we can start planning for our Guild's upcoming 3rd Birthday party in October!
- Show n Tell - Bring in a item for Show n Tell or a work in progress that you need feedback on.
If you haven't taken our survey yet, please take a few minutes to do so before the meeting. Thanks!
See you Thursday!