- Block Design: Please follow this tutorial on Fresh Lemons Quilts.
- Fabric selection: Please avoid solids. For the background, use low volume white or light grey (it should read white or light grey). For the main star, use low volume rainbow colors. Please do not use brown or black. The main star can be as scrappy as you like.
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
(Hive 1 only! If you're in hive 2, please follow Danielle's instructions)
(Hive 2 only! If you're in hive 1, please follow Jennie's instructions)
- Block Design: Please follow this tutorial on Craftsy.
- Background: the background should be one print or solid. You can use a low volume print or any color solid.
- Star: can be scrappy or one color, any prints.
Thursday, July 9, 2015
(Hive 1 only! If you're in hive 2, please follow Elizabeth's instructions.)
- Block Design: Please follow this tutorial.
- Fabric selection: For the colors, think OSU/Buckeyes. Red, black, grey and white. For the red, please use cooler/purple reds and stay away from warmer/orange reds. Scrappy is fine for the prints, but please use a solid color for the four corners. All four corners should be the same solid, white is preferred but any of the four colors is fine.