Hi everyone, here is the information for the August bee block:
- Block Design: Please make your favorite star block! Any star design works, so get creative! Just in case you don’t have a favorite star and are out of ideas, I am listing some suggestions below. The finished block can be any size you like, but if you are making blocks that are 8” or smaller, I’d prefer to get 2.
- Fabric selection: I would prefer prints that read as one color, or solids. Try to stay away from multiple color prints, but other than that anything goes!
- Color palette: Bold, bright colors of the rainbow. No pastels.
- Background fabric: Anything in the white to light gray family is fine. Low volume prints, text prints and solids are all OK. No tans, creams or beige please.
- Scrappiness: The stars can be as many different fabrics/colors as you want. The scrappier the better!
Thanks, and can’t wait to see all the blocks!