The meeting was held January 28th at the Old Worthington Library.
- You may attend 2 meetings as freebies before you become a member
- You must complete the membership form and pay $10 dues by your third meeting
- Paid members receive a membership card with one-time discounts to local quilt shops
- Paid members receive a monthly newsletter
- Jennie H. (Guild Treasurer) will begin providing monthly financial reports at meetings
Leigh M. gave us an awesome demo on the One Hour Basket! You can find the free tutorial on Craftsy. This was the perfect lead in to our first swap of the year. We'll be swapping Hour Baskets at the March meeting. Check out this post for more details!
Joanna M. also introduced the first challenge of the year. The Color Wheel challenge is sure to get our creative juices flowing. This challenge will be revealed at the March meeting. Check out this post for more information on how you can participate!
- 6 Month Bee:
- 12 Month Bee
What you need to know for February!
- When: February 25th, 2016
- Where: Grandview Heights Public Library
1685 W 1st Ave
Columbus, OH 43212
- What: AnneMarie Chany will be with us to share her schoolhouse presentation from Quilt Market! She will also have copies of her book, Sister Sampler Quilts, for sale ($19.99)
- What to Bring:
- Your Name Tag
- Bee Blocks
- 2 Heart Raffle Blocks (one will be for charity)
- $10 Cash for dues if you are planning to become a member
- Check or card to purchase AnneMarie's book
- Show and Tell Items
Enjoy a few snapshots of the fun we had last week!