Madrona Road - What a Challenge Meeting
- Cristin had twin girls on April 10th: Summer & Mckenna. Here's the link to Cristin's blog if you want to see one of the sweetest photos ever http://www.peartreestitching.
- Lots of bits and pieces were discussed this month...
- We still need to decide if we want to be part of the national Modern Quilt Guild (if you don't have any idea what I'm talking about, check out the meeting notes from last month. Cliff Notes version: the national guild is putting more guidelines around the Modern Quilt Guilds and if we want to join it'll mean dues and (gasp!) by-laws.)
- If you want to give a demo at a future meeting - see Stacey.
- We talked about having a Friday Night Sew In at QT. Stacey jotted down some dates to run past Sue. So more to come on this.
- Everyone who went to the international Quilt show in Cinn. last weekend seemed to have a fabulous time. Check out this link to Pokey Bolton's blog and see if there's a photo of anyone you recognize! http://pokeysponderings.com/
- Upcoming evets: we're talking about going to Country Fabrics and Door Mouse in the August timeframe and The Dairy Barn July-ish.
- We also talked about becoming an NQA guild. Since we don't have dues, if everyone could bring $2 to the May meeting, we'll take up a collection to join.
Madrona Road Challenge - And the winners were (do I hear a drum roll??) Abbe, Stacey, and Erika. Well done ladies!
Here are the pictures (More on our flickr page!
See you all at the next meeting!